NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1) Eligibility: The “2016 Twinings Winter Promotion: Land & Sea” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to all U.S. citizens, at least 18 years of age (or age of majority if 18 is not the age of majority in entrant’s state of residence) who are legal residents of the 50 U.S. or D.C. Employees (and members of their household or immediate family i.e. parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, the “steps” of each, and persons residing in such immediate family members’ household) of Twinings North America, Inc., the sponsor of the Sweepstakes (“Sponsor”); Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. (“Disney”); Marden-Kane, Inc., the sweepstakes administrator (“Administrator”); and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and web design agencies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and their respective successors and assigns are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws, and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. By entering, entrants agree to these Official Rules.
2) How To Enter: No purchase necessary. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 1, 2016 and ends at 11:59 PM (ET) on May 31, 2016 (the “Promotional Period”). To enter go to www.twiningsusa.com/sweeps and complete the entry form as directed by providing your First and Last Name, Email Address, and ZIP code.
Limit of one entry per person during the Promotional Period. The use of any automated entry software is prohibited. Entries submitted through the use of any agent or other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be deemed invalid. Entries submitted by the same person using multiple email addresses or multiple identities will be void. The Sponsor, Administrator and Disney, their respective parents, affiliates, divisions, and agencies, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transfer of entry information, human error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access web sites, damage to a user’s computer system (hardware and/or software) due to participation in this Sweepstakes or any other problem or error that may occur, or for late, lost, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, mechanically reproduced, or illegible entries. No responsibility is assumed for entrant information that is incomplete or incorrectly entered. Participants who submit inaccurate entry data and/or exceed the entry limit may be excluded from participation at any time during the Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of the Sponsor.
3) Random Drawing/Winner Notification: One (1) Grand Prize Winner, two hundred fifty (250) First Prize Winners, and two hundred (200) Second Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries on or about June 7, 2016. Drawing will be conducted by the Administrator whose decisions on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes are final. Odds of winning any prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. If there are not enough eligible entries received to award all prizes, any remaining prizes will go unawarded. Winners will be notified by email, postal mail, or phone, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion using the information provided with entry. Potential prize winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Administrator will notify potential Grand Prize Winner within three (3) business days of the drawing. Potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign, have notarized, and return to Administrator an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability, a W9 tax form, a travel release and, where legal, publicity release by the date indicated on the notification letter. Guest(s) of Grand Prize Winner (or parent/guardian, if any guest is a minor) must sign and return consent to publicity (where legal), liability waiver, and travel release form prior to traveling. Failure to complete and return any required documents in the time noted, or to respond to any prize notification request, or if any prize notification and/or prize shipment is undeliverable, will result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner will be selected and notified, time permitting, even if a disqualified winner’s name may have already been shown or announced online.
4) Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a Disney Land and Sea Vacation for up to four (4) people as additionally detailed in Rule #5 below; Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $13,160. Two hundred fifty (250) First Prize Winners will each receive a $50 Disney Gift Card (subject to restrictions); ARV of First Prize: $50.00 each. Two hundred (200) Second Prize Winners will each receive a single slot Twinings Tea Chest; ARV of Second Prize: $15.00 each. Total ARV of all prizes: $28,660. There is a limit of one prize per person, family, or household.
All prizes are awarded “AS IS”. No prize substitution or transfer of any prize permitted except by Sponsor, in which case prize substitution will be of equal or greater value. Any taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of respective winners. The First and Second Prizes will be delivered to respective winners approximately 30 days from the end of the Promotional Period. Respective winners are responsible for advising Sponsor of any address changes that may affect delivery of their respective prize. If by reason of printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held to award the advertised number of prizes in the relevant category. Under no circumstances will more than the advertised number of prizes be awarded. By accepting a prize, winners acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules.
5) Grand Prize Details: The Disney Land and Sea Vacation for up to four (4) people consists of the following:
- four (4) round-trip coach-class airfares between the major U.S. gateway airport closest to the Grand Prize Winner’s residence and the Orlando International Airport (if the Grand Prize winner resides outside a 200 mile radius of the Walt Disney World® Resort);
- ground transportation for up to four (4) people between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort via Disney’s Magical Express® transportation;
- three (3)-nights room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room with a maximum of four (4) people at a hotel at the Walt Disney World® Resort selected by Sponsor;
- sixteen (16) one (1)-day Magic Your Way® Tickets with Park Hopper® option;
- ground transportation for up to four (4) people from the Walt Disney World® Resort to Port Canaveral, FL via motorcoach.
- a four (4)-night Bahamian Disney Cruise Line vacation for up to four (4) people (Grand Prize Winner and 3 “Guests”) to be taken aboard the Disney Dream (“Ship”) that includes: one (1) stateroom aboard the Disney Dreamship with a maximum occupancy of four (4) people, all meals onboard the cruise ship (with the exception of Palo and Remy Fine Dining), a $200 onboard credit, and pre-paid gratuities, government taxes, fees, and port expenses (as defined in the Disney Cruise Line website); and
- ground transportation for up to four (4) people from Port Canaveral, FL to the Orlando International Airport via Disney’s Magical Express® transportation; and
- one (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of $500 (subject to restrictions).
Items not included as part of the vacation package which are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner include: shore excursions; travel insurance; nursery charges; laundry service; spa treatments; alcoholic and specialty non-alcoholic beverages; local and long distance telephone calls; ship to shore communications including internet; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; additional tips and gratuities; income and other taxes; transportation between Grand Prize Winner’s home and gateway airport; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein.
Additional Grand Prize details include the following:
- Vacation must be booked through a Disney vacation representative at least 45 days prior to the intended travel dates and must be taken between July 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017.
- Vacation is for the Grand Prize Winner and up to three (3) guests of the Grand Prize Winner’s choosing.
- Minors under the age of 18 not traveling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 in the same stateroom. The parent or guardian of any minor not traveling with a parent or guardian must appoint an adult to have custody and control over their minor and to contract on their behalf in connection with the vacation. An appointment form will be included in the document package and must be signed by parent or legal guardian prior to embarkation at the Disney Cruise Line® terminal.
- Vacation fulfillment is subject to availability and restrictions. Travel may not occur during block-out periods.
- Vacation may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value.
- Vacation elements may not be substituted and vacation is non-commissionable.
- Grand Prize Winner and his/her guests are responsible for providing proper citizenship documentation to travel, which may include passports, valid alien registration card and/or necessary visas. Those without proper citizenship documentation will be denied boarding. It is the Grand Prize Winner’s and his/her guests’ responsibility to check with their travel agent, government agencies, embassies or consulates prior to their vacation to ensure that they have proper citizenship documentation. U.S. Citizens can also visit the State Department’s travel website at www.travel.state.gov, or call the U.S. National Passport Information Center at (877) 4USA-PPT for more information. Guests of all ages are strongly encouraged to obtain passports.
- Actual final retail value of trip may be higher or lower based on departure. Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. Grand Prize Winner and all guests must travel together on specified itinerary. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change based on availability and provider’s approval. Any portion of the Grand Prize not accepted by the Grand Prize Winner will be forfeited.
6) Terms: By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into this Sweepstakes or use of any prize won. The Sponsor and/or its agents will enter into correspondence with only those participants deemed as potential winner(s) for purposes of clearance and awarding of any prize. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the Sweepstakes based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Parties. If, for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of this Sweepstakes and processing of entries per these Official Rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award all prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7) Winners List: For a list of prize winners, available after June 30, 2016, send an email with subject line: 2016 Twinings Winter Promotion: Land & Sea Sweepstakes winners to email@example.com. Deadline for requests is July 30, 2016.
8) Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Twinings North America, Inc., 777 Passaic Avenue, Clifton, NJ 07012. The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 195 Froehlich Farm Boulevard, Woodbury, NY 11797.