Making the perfect dish
Tea isn't just for sipping. Look beyond the cup, and you'll discover a host of new ideas to infuse your cooking with your favourite Twinings blends.
Breads & SconesFruit LoafFatless Tea BreadHoney Tea BreadFruit Tea BrackTea SconesBanana Tea Muffins
Entrees, Appetizers & SaladsDarjeeling Prunes In BaconIndian KidneysBrewed Lamb CasseroleRaw Fish Salad With Darjeeling Tea, MarinatedSteamed Savoury RiceCamomile and Chive MousseWild Rice Consomme With Earl GreyTea-Steeped Eggs
Sweets & DessertsTwinings Lady Grey CookiesTwinings Holiday Tea Shortbread CookiesFruit Berry MaltedBlackcurrant Tea MousseBlackcurrant Ice CreamEarl Grey Ice CreamEarl Grey CreamsMrs. Twining's Tea GelatineApricot Tea MousseTea Ice Cream
Mrs. Twining's Tea Gelatine
Twinings Tea: Earl Grey
- 2 envolopes unflavored gelatine
- 4.5 oz. caster sugar
- 1.5 cups hot Earl Grey tea - double strength
- 1.5 cups cold ginger ale
- 2x10 oz. cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- whipped cream
- Steep tea in hot water for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Blend the gelatine with the sugar. Stir in the hot tea until gelatine is dissolved.
- Stir in the lemon juice and ginger ale. Chill until slightly thickened.
- Fold in the mandarin oranges and spoon into individual serving dishes or a 2 pt. mold.
- Chill until firm. Decorate with whipped cream.