Making the perfect dish
Tea isn't just for sipping. Look beyond the cup, and you'll discover a host of new ideas to infuse your cooking with your favourite Twinings blends.
Breads & SconesFruit LoafFatless Tea BreadHoney Tea BreadFruit Tea BrackTea SconesBanana Tea Muffins
Entrees, Appetizers & SaladsDarjeeling Prunes In BaconIndian KidneysBrewed Lamb CasseroleRaw Fish Salad With Darjeeling Tea, MarinatedSteamed Savoury RiceCamomile and Chive MousseWild Rice Consomme With Earl GreyTea-Steeped Eggs
Sweets & DessertsTwinings Lady Grey CookiesTwinings Holiday Tea Shortbread CookiesFruit Berry MaltedBlackcurrant Tea MousseBlackcurrant Ice CreamEarl Grey Ice CreamEarl Grey CreamsMrs. Twining's Tea GelatineApricot Tea MousseTea Ice Cream
Fruit Berry Malted
Twinings Tea: Blackcurrant Breeze
- 6 Blackcurrant Breeze teabags
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup Blackcurrant preserve
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 10oz frozen raspberries, pureed and strained.
- Steep tea in boiling water for 5 mins. Strain and stir in preserve. Chill.
- Combine tea and ice cream in a blender and whirl until smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses. Top each with spoonfuls of raspberry puree and swirl into the drink.
- Serve with thick straws.