Beyond the cup
A hot cup of tea renews, refreshes, unwinds and uplifts. But there are many more ways to enjoy your favourite tea than from a cup and saucer. In this section you'll find a whole list of refreshing beverages you can make with your favourite Twinings tea.
Cold Tea DrinksRefreshing Iced TeaSpiced TeaTea Fruit CupGrapefruit CoolerFruit Punch
Hot Tea DrinksMasala ChaiHot Cinnamon TeaMorning CrushCamomile ClubGinger Up
Wine-Based Drinks with TeaEnglish SangriaHot Toddy
Liquor-based and liqueur-based drinks with teaPeach CupPlanters PunchFruit PunchSummer PunchEarl Grey Whisky SourHighland TeaSpiced Tea for Two
Twinings Tea: Assam
- 1 pt Assam
- 1 pt Dark rum
- 1/2 pt Orange juice
- 1/4 pt Lemon juice
- Soft brown sugar
- Orange and lemon slices to garnish
- Pour tea, rum and orange juice into a saucepan.
- Heat through but do not boil.
- Add lemon juice and sugar to taste.
- Float orange and lemon slices on top to decorate.
- Serve hot.