Beyond the cup
A hot cup of tea renews, refreshes, unwinds and uplifts. But there are many more ways to enjoy your favourite tea than from a cup and saucer. In this section you'll find a whole list of refreshing beverages you can make with your favourite Twinings tea.
Cold Tea DrinksRefreshing Iced TeaSpiced TeaTea Fruit CupGrapefruit CoolerFruit Punch
Hot Tea DrinksMasala ChaiHot Cinnamon TeaMorning CrushCamomile ClubGinger Up
Wine-Based Drinks with TeaEnglish SangriaHot Toddy
Liquor-based and liqueur-based drinks with teaPeach CupPlanters PunchFruit PunchSummer PunchEarl Grey Whisky SourHighland TeaSpiced Tea for Two
Twinings Tea: Any Chai Tea
- 1 pt. water
- 1 inch stick of cinnamon
- 8 cardamom pods
- 8 whole cloves
- 6 fl oz milk
- 3 tsp loose Chai tea
- Put 1 pint of water in a saucepan. Add the cinnamon, cardamom, and cloves and bring to the boil.
- Cover, turn down the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the milk and bring to a simmer again.
- Throw in the tea leaves, cover and turn off the heat.
- After 2 minutes, strain the tea into two cups and serve immediately.