Beyond the cup
A hot cup of tea renews, refreshes, unwinds and uplifts. But there are many more ways to enjoy your favourite tea than from a cup and saucer. In this section you'll find a whole list of refreshing beverages you can make with your favourite Twinings tea.
Cold Tea DrinksRefreshing Iced TeaSpiced TeaTea Fruit CupGrapefruit CoolerFruit Punch
Hot Tea DrinksMasala ChaiHot Cinnamon TeaMorning CrushCamomile ClubGinger Up
Wine-Based Drinks with TeaEnglish SangriaHot Toddy
Liquor-based and liqueur-based drinks with teaPeach CupPlanters PunchFruit PunchSummer PunchEarl Grey Whisky SourHighland TeaSpiced Tea for Two
Twinings Tea: Darjeeling
- 1/2 pt freshly made Darjeeling tea
- 2 fl oz whisky
- 2 fl oz ginger wine
- 4 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- In a saucepan combine the tea, whisky, wine, cloves and cinnamon stick.
- Warm over a gentle heat; do not boil.
- Leave to infuse for 3-5 mins.
- Strain into mugs and serve immediately.