Beyond the cup
A hot cup of tea renews, refreshes, unwinds and uplifts. But there are many more ways to enjoy your favourite tea than from a cup and saucer. In this section you'll find a whole list of refreshing beverages you can make with your favourite Twinings tea.
Cold Tea DrinksRefreshing Iced TeaSpiced TeaTea Fruit CupGrapefruit CoolerFruit Punch
Hot Tea DrinksMasala ChaiHot Cinnamon TeaMorning CrushCamomile ClubGinger Up
Wine-Based Drinks with TeaEnglish SangriaHot Toddy
Liquor-based and liqueur-based drinks with teaPeach CupPlanters PunchFruit PunchSummer PunchEarl Grey Whisky SourHighland TeaSpiced Tea for Two
Twinings Tea: Blackcurrant Breeze
- 6 Blackcurrant teabags
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups tawny port wine
- 2 oranges, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- ice cubes
- Pour boiling water over tea and steep for 5 mins.
- Strain and stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving stir in the port wine, fruit slices and soda. Add ice. Serve very cold.